Fund your education and build your resume with the best full-time summer and part-time school year work program out there. Need to earn a minimum of $25,000 a year… want to earn over $50,000 all while just working part-time during the school year?
If so – apply today to join our elite award-winning inside sales team at DISH and become part of the Best Salesforce in America! For the right candidate with Energy, Intelligence, and a Need for Achievement, a Student Account Executive successfully completes transactions from inbound callers (no outbound or cold calling ever).
We’ve built a loyal customer base by selling our products and services with authenticity. Our inbound, inside sales teams foster trust with existing and future customers by both educating and selling them on the long term value of DISH.
This is an exceptional career opportunity for a committed candidate who has a strong work ethic, an uncompromising level of integrity, is very competitive, and motivated by performance goals, earnings potential, and rewards & recognition.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Type: You will work full time over the summer and then 10-20 hours per week after that.
Pay: Average Account Executive earns $25 – $50 per hour (Base of $14 per hour + commission ranging from $11 – $36 per hour). Commissions are uncapped and top performers exceed these rates.
- Exceptional Pay! Potential to earn partial or total education costs all while working part time
- Gain real world corporate sales experience with an award winning Fortune 200 company
- Full time with paid training during summer break (Available June – August)
- Flexible hours/ Part-time during the school year (10 – 20 hours a week, evenings and weekends)
- Discounts on Sling TV and Boost Mobile Phone Service (annual perks value of over $1,600)
- Endless rewards and recognition – trophies, food, branded clothing and high-value prizes, on and off-site events, elaborate rewards trips, and much more!
- And our greatest benefit is opportunity as we promote from within!
- After graduation ability to be promoted in sales or transfer into corporate departments like marketing or finance
- Ongoing training and development to maximize your career potential
- Work at Home / School
Work-at-Home Technical Requirements:
Computer & Accessories
- DISH will supply a PC tower loaded with all of the software necessary for your employment. This tower is not Bluetooth enabled. All equipment must be wired.
- Stable Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP internet connection
- Minimum 25 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speed with 99% uptime Wired ethernet between modem and PC: Wi-Fi / wireless is not supported
- Smartphone capable of placing and receiving voice and video calls and text messages
Home Environment and Work Space
- Dedicated home office workspace, preferably a separate room with its own door
- Adequate space to set up the workstation
- Ability to hardwire internet, plug directly into your router
- Three power connections- (either three outlets or a power strip)
- Personal disruptions are not allowed during scheduled hours and should not be audible in background noise. This includes but not limited to:
- Dogs barking
- Loud music
- Non-work-related phone calls
- Family members/roommates
All costs to meet and maintain these requirements are the responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by DISH, except where required by law.
Please Note: Students with home or school locations in the following states are NOT eligible: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maine, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington