DISH supports 135+ In-Home Services (IHS) facilities that deliver service solutions to customers in every zip code, across the entire country. The IHS organization encompasses thousands of talented and dedicated employees who serve in roles devoted to a flawless customer experience while delivering the industry’s best products and services for DISH and many other national, household brands.
DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Field Resource Coordinators are key players in helping our technicians and our company reach their goals. We are responsible for ensuring that our technician resources are able to service our customers as quickly and efficiently as possible. This is done through day-of route changes and customer appointment scheduling adjustments.
What’s in it for you?
- Great promotional opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including discounted DISH Network services, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
Primarily responsible for:
- Communicating in real time with In-Home Service Professionals about any issues and the resulting changes to the routing.
- Working with technicians to accommodate same day customer appointments.
- Tracking and communicating appointments’ progress with field management.
- Referring and assigning additional jobs to external subcontractors.
- Answering incoming customer calls that arise and handling/transferring appropriately.
- Remaining sharp. Different tasks are done throughout the day that require significant attention and accuracy.
Spanish bilingual a plus.
A successful Field Resource Coordinator will:
- Be an advocate for our customers; have the drive to build your knowledge of the tools and resources to provide best-in-class customer service.
- Effectively communicate, both written and verbally, with all levels of the organization.
- Appropriately organize, prioritize, and monitor tasks for effective and efficient work completion.
- Adjust to changing responsibilities and priorities in a fast paced, growth-oriented, and time-critical environment.
- Have the drive to learn and master DISH’s workforce management (WFM) and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university is a plus; or a combination of education and experience.
- Discounted DISH Network Programming
- Medical, Health Savings Account, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending options and Employee Assistance Plan
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Opportunity for a level of responsibility that could take years to reach in other companies
- Exposure to all branches of the business that will allow you to choose the next step that suits your interests and desired career path.
We are a Drug Free Workplace
Dish Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer