Data Analyst Intern
IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Operations | San Francisco, California
If this position is eligible for remote employment in the US, the employee can work remotely in all but the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Ops team – is in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable technology and data solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our internal & external customers. We embrace Agile principles and values, favor DevOps practices, and view infrastructure as code, all while we create an infrastructure that scales and supports our growth and ambitious vision. This requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify, investigate, and implement new technologies to continue securely scaling our global business.
In this role you’ll take a hands-on approach and deep dive into the customer journey to analyze and deliver clear, impactful insights that will inform key business decisions. You’ll tackle multiple disparate data sets to uncover usage patterns and opportunities to surface key insights at each step of the customer journey.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Salesforce Technical Architect and is designated Flex.
- Assist with design of measurement frameworks for customer journey and product/feature usage
- Analyze company internal data to help DocuSign reduce tech debt, deliver data insights and key findings to main business stakeholders
- Develop informative analyses and data visualizations using spreadsheets, PPT, and BI tools
- Build dashboards, create reports to deliver business insights and ensure consistency, reliability and quality of all standard reports
- Build ad hoc reports and analyses based on requests from the business teams
- Assist with management of data requests in JIRA
- Summarize data findings and processes in JIRA and Confluence for internal documentation
- Collaborate with cross functional data teams across the organization
- Become knowledgeable on all customer data sets and deliver quick insights on ad hoc projects and analyses as necessary
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, information systems, computer science, or equivalent
- Knowledge of SQL and Salesforce
- Well-developed written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- This role is not eligible for CPT, OPT or sponsorship now or in the future
- Experience developing standardized reports in Salesforce
- Understanding of CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management Model)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Kusto, Salesforce, Eloqua, Confluence and JIRA
- Proficient in data visualization tools such as Qliksense & Tableau
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people’s lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org