Warehouse Loader – Weekend
Who is Drive DeVilbiss…
Formed in 2000, Drive DeVilbiss has become a leading manufacturer of medical products with a strong and consistent track record of growth achieved both organically and through acquisitions. We are proud of our high-quality, diverse product portfolio, channel footprint and global operating scale. Our products are sold into the homecare, long-term care, retail and e-commerce channels in more than 80 countries around the world.
· Accurately loads trailers with customer orders.
· Operates an electric pallet jack or pacer to load trailers.
· Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, and delivery vehicles.
· Utilize equipment to properly wrap and secure product to pallets.
· Record numbers of pallets handled or moved, using load manifest sheets to record trailers loaded.
· Maintain the correctness of goods loading with order lists in hand.
· Verify orders are complete prior to shipping.
· Communicate the status of trucks with supervisors and other coordinators.
· Use of banding machine to strap pallets to the pallets as needed.
· Check for proper safety measures while working.
· Develop an attitude and participate in an environment of continuous improvement.
· Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe work area.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Able to follow verbal and written instructions.
Your Education and Experience:
· H. S. Diploma or equivalent
· Read and speak English
· Basic math skills
· Basic computer skills, e.g. PC, MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel), RF scanners
· Able to use material movement equipment (e.g. pacers, pallet jacks, etc.)
Preferred but not Required:
· SAP or Warehouse Management System experience
· UPS/FedEx processing/billing type of experience
Your Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Must possess sight/hearing senses or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met. Physical activity includes walking, standing, bending, squatting, reaching above shoulders and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Performs activities in a warehouse environment. May be subject to changes in temperature and exposure to dust.
Why Apply to Drive DeVilbiss…
Competitive Benefits, Paid Time Off, 401(k) Savings Plan
EEO Statement: Drive DeVilbiss is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Drive DeVilbiss complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.