Join our team of fearless optimists. Let’s invent a better now, together.
The DuPont paid co-op and internship programs are designed to provide students with meaningful, hands-on assignments to learn and develop essential skills as you start your career. It’s here, during your internship or co-op, where you’ll gain valuable real-world experience that will prepare you to be a leader at DuPont.
By integrating classroom theory with practical work, you’ll work collaboratively with DuPont professionals on meaningful projects to deliver real-world results. You’ll develop a strong network of colleagues in diverse roles, helping you obtain insights that will inform future career choices.
To thrive in a complex and diverse world, we need to reflect, support, and nourish diversity – in all its myriad forms. Success depends on how well we build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company with a strong culture of belonging, where everyone can bring their full, authentic self to work each day. Our co-ops and interns will have opportunities to engage with many Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion organizations within DuPont.
We’re looking for people who are ready to take on the most complex problems to improve the here-and-now. People who are curious, creative, ambitious, and ready to make an impact from day one.
Our US student program includes 10 to 12 week internships and three to six month co-op assignments. The scope and length of your assignment will vary depending on the specific site and function.
Join us and create the legacy you want to leave!
Position Specific Information
We have a variety of meaningful positions that provide opportunities for personal and professional development while contributing to DuPont through implementing procurement best practices, driving competitively advantaged supply of materials and services, and optimizing distribution networks.
Procurement Process Improvement Specialists support the development of Procurement business processes, strategies, and plans in a project team environment by collecting and manipulating data quickly and efficiently, conducting analysis, and communicating key findings and insights for additional business process improvements. You will use a project management tools to solve problems and implement improvements that support the overall end-to-end business process.
As a Procurement Specialist Co-op/Intern, you will have opportunities to do the following:
· Adopt and follow DuPont’s core values of Safety and Health, Respect for People, Highest Ethical Behavior, and Protecting the Planet both on a personal and professional level.
· Gain industrial experience that compliments your studies
· Develop an understanding of DuPont Business and Functions, products, and customers.
· Work in a dynamic, team environment that leverages the resources of our company.
· Work alongside experienced manufacturing technology professionals to increase your learning and development
· Participate in the co-op/intern program work-specific training and development.
· Work in a business casual environment with flexible work/life opportunities.
We are seeking candidates that have a passion for developing experience through enriching assignments while delivering tangible results. Successful candidates are developing leadership capabilities, hard workers, creative problem solvers, have an intellectual curiosity, and thrive in ambiguity.
Other preferred skills include:
· Outstanding problem-solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
· Excellent writing/verbal communication and presentation skills
· Accomplished computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and database experience
· Strong work ethic and the ability to work in cross-functional teams to deliver concrete project deliverables in a timely manner
· Business acumen
· Data analytics a plus
Program and Position Requirements
The DuPont Co-op/Intern Program seeks top talent. To be considered for enrollment, candidates must meet the following requirements:
· Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Supply Chain/Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, or Business from an accredited college or university
· GPA of 3.0 or higher (out of 4.0 scale)
· Geographic flexibility with work assignment and relocation
· Legal right to work in the United States without restriction
· No visa sponsorships