Dynata is the global leader in online data collection for the market research industry. Our Member Support team agents are responsible for delivering excellent customer service to panellists participating in our market research surveys. The member support team fulfils a vital role in ensuring our members receive high quality answers to their questions and become brand advocates.
The role of a Member Support agent is to create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships with our members. Team members accomplish this through; problem solving, ensuring timely resolution or escalation of requests, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude across a range of support mediums. Our teams’ goal is to ensure members are being provided with the highest levels of customer service at all times.
**NOTE: This is a part-time position (15 hours per week). Work from home, and must have your own computer and access to high-speed internet
*** MUST be fluent in Korean
***Hours & Pay: 15 hours per week. Flexible schedule between 7am-3pm Est.
$12.00 per hour
- Achieve or exceed required KPI goals.
- Support members across email.
- Achieve or exceed required KPI rating for panelist satisfaction
- Perform end-user testing of panel websites and report findings to appropriate persons.
- Research and perform fraud checks.
- Ensure escalated complaints and sensitive subject matters are resolved accordingly.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must read, write and speak Korean fluently.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Good attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Time management.
- Problem solving and ability to adapt to member needs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proactive, motivated and flexible team player who is keen to work in a stimulating and fast paced work environment.
- Possess a positive attitude and enthusiasm.
- Computer literate with experience with Microsoft office programs, such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strives for continuous improvement; anticipates and solves for customer needs; contributes new ideas