Junior Consultant – Technical Market research & Voice of customer/Prospecting support
Dynovel, a prolific US consulting company located in the Philadelphia, PA area, continues to drive the development of new concepts & methods in the realms of market analysis & strategy, new business development, and training & coaching specifically geared towards B2B organizations. Clients typically consist of large, global companies in the fields of specialty chemicals, materials & biotechnologies whose products are used in a variety of markets, including paints & coatings, plastics, packaging, cosmetics, food & beverage, oil & gas and home and personal care, among others.
Dynovel’s offering consists of combining technically-trained consultants with a proven marketing methodology to perform specific market analysis, business strategy & commercial development projects on behalf of clients. During our market research, we consolidate primary/secondary research and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to achieve desired goals. Our tried-and-true method has delivered over 435 successful projects for our clients. We are the exclusive North American partner of Daydream GmbH, which has itself been based in Europe for 21 years & in Asia for 11 years, thus offering unique global marketing and insight to our clients.
Dynovel is seeking to hire a driven full-time Junior Consultant with the following characteristics to immediately join our growing team:
· Strong STEM background (i.e., BS/MS in chemistry, materials science, or related field is preferred)
· Proven communication skills, with an understanding of what is required to conduct primary research
· Market analysis & business development/strategy experience is preferred (prior experience in coatings/adhesives, cosmetics, food & beverage, oil & gas, biotechnologies, polymers, packaging or automotive applications is a plus)
· Intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
Job Description & Responsibilities:
The Junior Consultant will perform market analysis, strategy design, and new business development projects for our global B2B clients who seek to design/implement growth strategies based on new products, new technologies and/or new markets. Under the guidance of experienced project managers, you will perform:
· Investigations of existing or emerging technical markets (typically related to materials/chemicals)
· Primary research in the form of phone prospecting / voice of customer campaigns / interviews
· Preparation of technical sales and marketing documents
· Meetings with prospective clients to collect market data and/or introduce innovative technologies
· Analysis and synthesis of market data, prospecting progress, and sales opportunities
· Executive presentations summarizing market feedback, analysis of data and recommendations
Your goal is to become autonomous from organizational, technical and business perspectives by benefiting from your managers’ support to help you learn and evolve quickly.
· Advanced degree (BS, MS or PhD)
Negotiable fixed salary with bonus
Travel is required to meet clients could represent 10% to 40% of your time. The travel is typically domestic; however, an international trip cannot be ruled out. Travel will resume only insofar as pandemic restrictions allow.