Entry Level Sales Role as a Commercial Mortgage Loan Originator [Highest Commissions and Weekly Draw – Earn $500k in 2-3 Years]
Kickstart a profitable sales-driven career with Eastern Union. We are one of America’s largest commercial mortgage brokerage firms closing $5 billion in transactions annually. You will be trained remotely and can work with us virtually in the safety of your own home — from anywhere in the USA.
You can earn a $1,000-per-week draw after 90 days on the job and also earn commissions that step up to 75 percent, the highest commissions paid in the commercial real estate world.
Amazing Growth Opportunities
Ready to become a commercial mortgage broker and make up to $500,000 in this commission-based role within 2 to 3 years? Join our fast-growing, sales-driven team and help us change the face of the commercial real estate industry.
· Highest Broker Commissions Paid
· Best Industry Training & Education
· No Past Sales Experience Required
· Virtual Office Setup With Flexible Hours
· Unlimited Future Growth Opportunity
In-Depth Workplace Training Program
Learn hands-on real estate, business finance, and sales training skills taught by leading industry experts — all using our hi-tech, remote-workplace virtual training platform. Gain critical workplace skills that will stay with you for life, no matter where your career takes you.
· Daily Zoom Mentorship Calls With Senior C-Suite Executives
· Full Access To Private Online Training & Education Library
· Learn How To Master The Cold Call Using Vetted Lead Lists
· Handle Every Aspect Of A Deal — From Paperwork Through Closing
· Originate Actual Deals Under The Direction Of Industry Leaders
Do You Have These Qualifications?
We’re looking for candidates who are self-motivated, solutions-oriented, and willing to hustle to get the job done. You will spend the majority of your day in a sales-based role reaching out to prospective clients, expanding your network of contacts, and ultimately working to close deals.
- Must Have Ambition To Learn, Grow & Succeed
- Good Conversational, Interpersonal & Social Skills
- Confident, Self-Assured & Works Well Under Pressure
- Target-Driven & Focused On Delivering Results
- Self-Motivated With Minimal Oversight Required
- Work Independently — While Still Being A Team Player
- Tech Savvy