Service Division Co-Op Program
About Edward Jones
Although trends change, Edward Jones remains steadfast in its values and strategy. The firm focuses on building trusted personal relationships with serious individual investors. We serve our 7+ million clients through a tailored solutions-based approach and towards meeting their long-term financial goals.
Edward Jones has been named to the Fortune “100 Best Company to Work For” list for the 20th time consecutively. Additionally, Edward Jones has been ranked to the top five workplaces for women by the Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine and one of America’s best employers for diversity by Forbes magazine.
About the Headquarters Co-Op Program
Throughout the Co-Op program, you will be performing meaningful work while building professional relationships and gaining real-life experience in the financial services industry. You will collaborate with associates and leaders to gain industry knowledge and work towards varying experiences that benefit your future career and our client’s lives. As an associate, you will build relationships and skills through mentorship, networking opportunities, program engagement events and daily work.
The program is a paid opportunity that will last July 20, 2021 through April 29, 2022. Training will be conducted the first few weeks (7/20/21 – 8/13/21), full-time, during standard business hours. Applicants must confirm that they are able to attend the full duration of training and work 40 hours/week during this timeframe in order to successfully onboard to the position.
After training, you will have the ability to create a schedule with your leader to work around your school commitments, while fulfilling the program commitment of a minimum of 20 hours a week during standard business hours (7 AM – 7 PM CST).
Service Division Overview
The Service division directly supports branch teams and clients, addressing all issues and inquiries with completeness, accuracy and timeliness to deliver Service Excellence. With a thorough understanding of daily branch operations, your valuable insights will shape how we do business.
In this fast-paced, service-oriented environment, you’ll leverage your critical thinking and effective communication skills to find solutions to inquiries, whether the request comes from a branch associate or client. By continually assessing and aligning our support, you’ll help us to better serve the needs of branch teams and the people they serve.
Service Co-Op Position Overview
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing complete, accurate and timely responses to incoming calls as well as incoming written requests from branches in a call-center environment. Assist branch associates and occasionally clients and other departments on technical, operational and regulatory questions. It is important to consistently provide service excellence when interacting with our branch teams and clients. This is a phone-based role.
· Respond to operational, technical, product-based and regulatory questions, which come into the department via incoming calls and written requests.
· Effectively use knowledge, tools and resources to ensure service and processing output is compliant with current policies, procedures, rules and regulations
· Take ownership of inquiries–ability to ask the right question to bring complete, accurate and timely solutions.
· Consistently deliver outstanding service to our branch associates, clients and other departments
Who is Qualified
The ideal participant is someone who is and has:
· Sophomore, Junior, or Senior-standing student
· Progressing towards a degree in Business or a related field
· Possesses service-oriented qualities and a strong client-centric mindset
· Able to multitask while maintaining professionalism and delivering results
· Maintaining a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
· Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours or more a week with a set schedule
· Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future
Learn More and Apply
Apply through the link below (copy and paste into Chrome browser):
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.