EF Educational Tours Marketing & Creative Team
Cambridge, MA (Remote during COVID-19)
The Marketing Coordinator will sit on the EF Educational Tours Marketing and Creative team and will be responsible for supporting the planning and delivery of the many integrated marketing campaigns that promote our international and domestic educational tours products. We are looking for a smart, dynamic, and energetic marketer who is passionate about quickly growing their skills in developing and implementing compelling multi-channel campaigns – ensuring that our
ideas turn into actions that further our mission of opening the world through education. This role is
for someone who views no assignment as too big or too small, an entrepreneur who can live up to
our value that “nothing is impossible.”
- Support marketing campaigns: Working across business stakeholders, Marketing Managers, and with a team of creatives, you will develop and manage campaigns to relevant, focused customer segments, and then analyze, optimize, and present out on the results.
- Be the hub between marketing and tour development, and the champion of tour itineraries: Understanding the strategy behind each tour itinerary and its intended educational outcomes, you will be responsible for ensuring those efforts are reflected accurately and timely in our marketing communications. This includes merchandising on our website and brochure, how we convey itineraries to parents, and tour page development (to name a few).
- Share our passion for education with schools across the US: Develop and maintain marketing materials for teachers, administrators, and parents that express the immense benefits of sending students on an educational tours with EF
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience working in marketing
- Able to think strategically, and execute tactically
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills and a proven ability to work under strict deadlines
- Must have strong project management skills, and be detail oriented
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Highly adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent teamwork and collaborative skills along with ability to partner with internal teams
Bonus points for…
- Being driven, professional and inspired by EF’s mission: opening the world through education
- Having an enthusiastic attitude and willingness to jump in and “get your hands dirty”
- Being for being naturally curious and love a good challenge
- Going above and beyond in all that you do
- Having a sense of humor
Below are just a few reasons why people love working here:
- Travel and Language Programs: EF product discounts
- Restaurant and bar right in the building
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fun offsite outings
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, four weeks starting in your second year
- Charitable matching
- Market leading health insurance
- 401(k) matching
- The people!
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people to try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs – focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, identity, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has schools and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.