EF Educational Tours
EF Tours Marketing & Creative is looking for a Production Coordinator to join our Boston team. In this role, you’ll be part of a team developing marketing campaigns and materials focused on EF’s mission of opening the world through education and travel.
Who You Are
You’ve got a keen interest in the production, creative and marketing processes and are a forward-thinker ready to set the team up for success throughout it. You’re a passionate team player with extraordinary attention to detail. You embrace a busy, collaborative environment and never shy away from contributing. You’re an avid planner, organized and adept at driving projects forward. You like checking things off your to-do list and ending the day knowing that you made a difference.
As a Production Coordinator, you’ll hone your skills in project management and vendor negotiations while supporting the end-to-end management of marketing communications. You will partner with internal creative, marketing, email, data and web teams to schedule and deliver quality work on time and on budget. In addition to this, you’ll also:
- Project manage our marketing campaigns, materials and merchandise
- Support senior team members in the delivery of large brand initiatives and events
- Facilitate weekly creative production office hours
- Support the management of integrated project management tool
- Manage third-party vendor relationships and negotiation for print, merchandise and other marketing materials
- Liaise with internal finance team in support of the invoicing process
- Bachelor or Associate’s degree
- Experience in a project or marketing coordinator role, preferably at an agency or production company
- Experience managing & negotiating with third-party vendors and managing the production for a variety of marketing materials
- Experience working with an integrated project planning & management tool preferred, but not required
- Communicative—you know who needs to know what and when and never leave anyone in the dark
- Collaborative—you work and play well with others
- Detailed—you might as well have microscopes for eyes because no small detail goes unnoticed
- Driven—you’re confident, goal-oriented and take initiative
- Solution-oriented—you’re able to identify opportunities areas and are proactive in addressing them
- Adaptable—you shift gears quickly and manage time well
- Passport—you’re going to need it!
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at www.ef.edu.