Experience life as an EisnerAmper professional
EisnerAmper LLP is one of the largest accounting and advisory firms in the U.S. We provide audit, accounting, and tax services, as well as corporate finance, internal audit and risk management, litigation consulting and forensic accounting, and other professional services to a broad range of clients. We work with businesses ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 in size, including more than 150 public companies. As companies grow, we are prepared to assist them with a full complement of services to help them reach their goals every step of the way. With offices in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, California, Florida and the Cayman Islands, and as an independent member of Allinial Global, EisnerAmper serves clients worldwide.
For more information visit https://www.eisneramper.com/ or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
We are currently looking for entry-level professionals in EA Digital to join our 2022 team.
The day-to-day responsibilities of an EA Digital Staff I include:
- Participate in departmental or functional area risk assessments across a variety of industries.
- Obtain an understating of and assist with documenting the internal control environment, including the IT environment, by performing walkthroughs of various processes.
- Perform testing of controls, including entity level controls, process/activity level controls, and general computing controls (e.g., information security, program development, program change, computer operations, business continuity planning), to confirm control objectives are being met.
- Prepare quality and timely workpapers supporting the results of control-related testing and analysis.
- Assist with the identification and communication of control issues, verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate and apply multi-tasking skills, teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Increases and applies knowledge of internal controls and the internal control environment to future clients.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- 0-2 years recent public accounting experience
- Strong MS Excel and MS Word are required
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Great attitude and strong work ethic
- Great communication and analytical skills
In addition to helping our clients thrive, we do the same for our professionals. Training, mentoring and company sponsored events are all part of the deal. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, a business-casual environment and a realistic work/life balance. Come join EisnerAmper LLP, a firm that celebrates individuality, responsibility and accomplishment!
It is the policy of EisnerAmper LLP (EisnerAmper) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital or partnership status, disability, veteran status as well as any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.