Fort Wayne and South Bend
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is the mission that drives Elara Caring, and that starts with the right people. We have extraordinary employees with a passion and enthusiasm to exceed the expectations of each patient we serve, each visit, every day—and that could include you.
Elara Caring is looking for a passionate Music Therapist to join our elite team of healthcare professionals and make a difference, one patient at a time.
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- Supportive, collaborative environment
- Unique, rewarding opportunity caring for patients in their homes
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K and paid-time off for full-time staff.
What is Required?
- Positive attitude
- Dedication to quality patient care
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable transportation to perform job duties
- Degree in Music Therapy from a program approved by the American Music Therapy Association
- Current MT-BC certification required
- Preferred one year experience in an approved AMTA site
- Must be proficient at performing with at least one instrument