The integrated communications team is looking for a public relations coordinator intern. As a member of the team you’ll work closely with the integrated communications director and PR managers to manage the logistics of daily communication including planning for internal and external communications. You will work across all elements of the integrated team including social media, core community, and influencer planning. From event execution to brief creation this is a chance to see how Electronic Arts works with the world.
The integrated communications primary goal is to create and execute plans to deliver the narrative of Electronic Arts. Creating events and revealing plans for games with earned media and influencers is just the start of the journey. We also tell stories across social media and directly to our consumers through owned channels. Working with external agencies and teams throughout EA, we play an essential part in the go-to-market strategy for our games.
- You will work with other EA teams to align on execution of communication plans.
- You will manage the logistics of internal communications and execution documentation.
- You will help with internal team scheduling and planning
- You will help manage tactics and strategy execution for studio projects
- This is a great opportunity to learn about the game industry and experience working for a world-class communication organization.
What you will learn
- Gain insight into the go-to-market plans created across businesses within EA
- First hand experience on how communication plans are created and executed.
- Experience managing the logistics of communication planning and crisis communication
- Experience working with an external agency and integrated comms teams.
- Bachelor’s student majoring in Business, Communications, Journalism, or a related field slated to graduate no earlier than May 2022
- You must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full time basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Creativity and a desire to work with multiple teams to deliver and coordinate complex communication plans.
- Comfortable working with Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office or related products.
- Familiarity with the Google productivity software, Google Drive, and Powerpoint
- Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Work from home environment for the internship.