We offer a unique training program where a candidate can cross-train with our events team and back office including shadowing and learning from different members of the team, to complete their skill sets and spearhead their own campaign.
You will be mentored into management by an existing member of the senior team. Being challenged to go beyond your limitations and out of your comfort zone is the norm on our team. And, it’s a culture!
What you’ll need for out Marketing Assistant Role:
- Welcoming personality
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment
Our marketing training includes:
- Knowledge of the marketing portfolios of clients
- Scheduling promotions and managing calendars
- Preparing the necessary marketing materials for campaigns
- Interacting with customers through field marketing activities
- Managing client relationship
What you will be learning in the Marketing Assistant Role:
- Create and implement marketing campaigns for our clients
- Acquire and maintain customers for our clients
- Gain knowledge about our client’s services and present them to our customers
- Develop sales and marketing skills
- Manage a client’s portfolio
- Develop and maintain team leadership
- Communicate through different departments including clients and customers
Disclosure: Individuals applying for the position must be 18 years or older and authorized to work in the US. Keeping in mind, you will also need to be able to commute to the office on a daily basis.