Since 1986, Emilcott has been at the forefront of the environmental, health, and safety industry. Our mission is to provide our clients, their employees, and the public with safe, sustainable, and productive environments.
Through better technology, highly trained and experienced staff, and tested processes, we help our clients improve their operations by reducing costs, risks, and hazards. Our high-quality EHS offerings include consulting services, comprehensive training programs, and proprietary technology. We tailor our offering according to each client’s needs and have developed a reputation for being one of the region’s best EHS providers.
Emilcott Associates is a mid-size firm with a dynamic crew of professional consultants who tackle a wide variety of project work. Our team includes CIHs, CSPs, CHMMs, PHDs, and ASPs, in addition to a robust technical staff. We have fun, and we work hard. By collaborating with and counting on each other, we have completed some exciting projects for our clients and continue to draw in new ones. But with all that great work, we also like to play hard and ensure all employees keep a healthy work-life balance.
Environmental Health & Safety Consultant: This is a junior role with exposure to diverse and technically challenging projects, including: Environmental Monitoring; Construction, Remediation, and Hazardous Waste oversight; Industrial Hygiene projects.
The ideal candidate is a self-directed, results-oriented individual with a high level of enthusiasm, passion for the work, and the following qualifications:
- A positive, motivating attitude
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM field
- 1-2 years of experience in EHS consulting
- Willing to complete OSHA 40-hour training
- Ability to conduct fieldwork as required
- Ability and willingness to travel to various client sites
- Computer skills – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work successfully with a diverse range of people
- Flexible days/hours to meet the needs of the project if needed
- Willing to travel (in and out of state)
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to climb ladders, navigate crawl spaces, lift/carry up to 50 lbs. of equipment, and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to pass HAZWOPER physical and wear respiratory protection
WHAT’S OFFERED IN RETURN
Emilcott Associates is an industry leader, and this allows us to attract and retain individuals with outstanding qualifications and industry expertise. We treat our people like family and honor every individual on our team. In our competitive compensation packages, we offer:
- Competitive Salary, which will commensurate with experience
- Performance-based annual discretionary bonus program
- Generous medical coverage for individuals and families
- Flexible spending plans for medical expenses and dependent care
- Retirement planning (401K)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional development and career advancement
EMILCOTT IS AN EEO/AA EMPLOYER