Finishing up the semester and looking for a company you can start your professional career with? Empire Management Group is looking for a dynamic, charismatic individual to help grow our business and our Customer Service department. The right candidate will work with local and regional business o wners to develop sales plans to grow their business using direct sales tactics and strategies. Searching for entry-level candidates with successful sales and customer service experience, knowledge of client’s products and services, communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels, and a dedication to customer service and ambition to succeed. Enthusiasm and a high degree of ownership and accountability for achieving consistent results is a must. The Entry Level Customer Service Representative should have a successful sales history, enjoy working with people, no fear of direct sales and prospecting new business, be goal-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative:
- Travel throughout the local area for assigned marketing campaigns and meet with potential new leads
- Assist in setup and distribution of all promotional collateral
- Closely work with CEO and company managers to strategize marketing and advertising
- Set an example as a front line representative between consumers and corporate clientele
- Train and develop promotional staff in assigned campaigns.
- Conduct regular training for staff to ensure knowledge in client’s products, promotions, and industry specifics
- This position will be considered for management roles given successful completion of assigned projects
Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required (preferably in Marketing / Business / or related field)
- Adapts easily to a changing environment
- Manages multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and makes it look easy
- Developing and maintaining trusting, respectful, collaborative relationships
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- A get-it-done attitude with the ability to adapt, think outside the box, problem solve and willingness to learn and grow; take ownership and responsibility