Tired of looking for jobs that require experience to get experience? Ready to get your foot in the door and build your skills? Look no further!
Our Sales & Marketing team is looking for an ambitious and creative individual to join our company. You will report directly to our Marketing Manager, and work in a collaborative environment and alongside some of the top performing members at Empire Management Group. We pride ourselves on a competitive, yet fun environment. We drive sales for our clients, increase their revenue, and increase their brand visibility and customer loyalty.
In this Sales and Marketing Internship position, we ideally want our newest member to dive right in! This is not the type of internship that involves coffee runs and picking up dry cleaning. We are growing very quickly with our newest clients and are expanding our territory footprint, so you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our clients and customers. With this, we anticipate this opportunity could evolve into a full-time position upon completion, with the proper performance metrics hit. Our ideal candidate is driven, creative, competitive, ever-learning, and possesses exceptional communication skills.
Responsibilities for our Sales and Marketing Intern:
- Serve as the liaison between our customers and our clients to help bolster our sales pipeline and customer loyalty
- Act as a brand ambassador for our clients and understand their value proposition
- Support the Sales & Marketing team by shadowing sales appointments and helping to create the sales presentation
- Learn how to create and implement a full-scale marketing and sales campaign
- Conduct general compliance and sales administrative tasks, including reporting on all customer accounts
- Communicate effective campaign messaging to the customer base to ensure an increase in sales revenue and customer satisfaction
- Help with organization of any events, training sessions, and meetings
As we believe in getting experience without experience, previous background is preferred, but not required. However, we do look for the following characteristics in our next Sales and Marketing Intern:
- Experience in a people-facing business – hospitality, retail, communications, etc.
- General understanding of the marketing and sales field
- Superb communication skills
- Strong organization skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced and diverse environment