At ENA, our technologies and our people power the institutions that make every community run – schools, libraries, colleges, local government, hospitals, clinics, and more. Your work at ENA directly supports the services these organizations provide to their students, teachers, patients, and local leaders across the United States.
ENA is seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative our CatchOn (www.catchon.com) affiliate. CatchOn is an expansive data analytics tool that enables K-12 stakeholders to identify the apps and online tools that students and teachers are using in and outside of the classroom.
What you will do:
As the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) for CatchOn, you will be responsible for prospecting, developing, and closing CatchOn business via phone and email to meet revenue objectives. The ISR will focus on education markets (K-12) in assigned territory and will have ownership of any leads (within territory) generated from various referrals, marketing initiatives, and customer events. Guiding all efforts will be a focus on ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction with CatchOn and ENA’s products and services.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Understanding assigned territory in terms of student populations, school districts and state educational organizations. Utilizing various tools and information sources to gather meaningful data, analyze, and assess that data for potential opportunities. Developing target states, school districts, and educational organizations.
- Gathering key contacts in appropriate roles (such as CIO, CTO, Superintendent) by title and name/contact info using available tools.
- Generating target contact lists for phone/email prospecting.
- Participating in applicable ENA supported education conferences, as requested by marketing or management, and working closely with marketing on initiatives to drive net new opportunities.
- Working with marketing on outreach communications and other awareness initiatives to generate leads.
- Creating and managing opportunities in the CRM (MS Dynamics) and updating all records to ensure accurate pipeline management.
- Following up on leads from the marketing campaigns, customer events and direct inquiries/emails.
- Advancing leads/opportunities by identifying customer pain points and sharing how CatchOn can address those pain points; understanding and communicating the CatchOn value proposition.
- Being skilled in CatchOn product demonstrations, particularly via a video conferencing tools (Zoom).
- If qualified, establishing a CatchOn trial/pilot with the prospect, when necessary.
- Generating pricing proposals, addressing competitor platforms and products.
- Advancing opportunities to closure and assisting the implementation team, as needed, to deploy platform successfully.
- Conducting customer maintenance and communication activities, working in unison with assigned CatchOn Customer Success Manager (CSM) to ensure renewal of CatchOn subscriptions.
- Working collaboratively within ENA to reinforce cross-departmental teamwork to deliver timely, comprehensive solutions for our customers.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Ensuring effective two-way communication with customers, prospects, and business partners.
Who you are:
You have a proven history of working autonomously, achieving sales goals, and generally being self-motivated. You communicate effectively, professionally, and cordially in person, via phone, and via email.
Your experience includes:
Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Two or more years of inside software sales (SaaS) experience required, preferably in the K-12 market. Working knowledge and experience using standard MS Office solutions including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and CRM tool(s) is required. Working knowledge of online meeting tools is preferred, such as Zoom or Teams
The ability to work effectively from a home-based office (including access to a reliable internet connection) is required.
Founded in 1996, ENA began with a vision to provide Internet access to every K–12 school in Tennessee, and we made that vision a reality by creating one of the first statewide K–12 networks in the nation.
Today, that vision has been greatly expanded, and ENA now delivers future-ready connectivity, communication, cloud, security, and data analytics solutions to education, library, healthcare, and government organizations nationwide.
But it’s not just our products that are so dynamic—it is also our people and our collective commitment to delivering exceptional customer service that differentiates us.
Working at ENA includes:
- An award winning, flexible workplace
- Opportunity for career growth and company-sponsored development
- Working alongside the industry’s best talent
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- A fun, collaborative work environment
- Perks such as a dog-friendly office, casual dress code, happy hours and much more!
- A competitive total compensation package including an annual performance-based bonus and full benefits package.
We empower communities by bridging innovative technologies with exemplary customer care. Join our team to make a difference in your community.
Equal Employment Opportunity is at the foundation of ENA’s Core Values. We must ensure that no applicant for employment or employee is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other basis prohibited by national, state, or local laws.
This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruiting and hiring, compensation, benefits, terminations, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
All offers of employment are conditional on you successfully passing ENA’s background check and drug screening. Certain positions may require additional background checks and screenings required by our customers.