Since 1989, it has been Enable’s mission to provide support services to adults with disabilities and assist them in reaching their goals to live full and productive lives. We aim to create an environment that promotes independence, meaningful experiences, and build connections in the community. It is the role of the Direct Support Professional to develop a relationship with our consumers so they feel safe and supported.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Supervision and guidance during skill building activities.
· Assist with daily living activities, such as preparing meals and personal hygiene.
· Provide transportation to medical appointments, and other scheduled outings in the community.
· Ensure the safety of consumers at all times.
· Log and update resident case notes on a daily basis.