CAREER OPPORTUNITY HUMAN SERVICES INDUSTRY – RECRUITMENT
General Statement of Duties: Under the direction of the Talent Acquisition Supervisor, the Recruiter is responsible for the day-to-day recruitment processes to fill the staffing needs of the agency. The Recruiter is responsible for cultivating working relationships with relevant internal and external parties to identify areas of need and to determine the best course of action to meet those needs. The Recruiter is responsible for maintaining accurate & relevant recruitment data and reporting it to the appropriate Enable parties on an ongoing basis.
Essential Job Functions:
- Recruits positions to fill vacancies by posting job ads, screening resumes, calling prospective candidates, conducting interviews and accurately tracking information in the Applicant Tracking System.
- Attends job fairs, one stops and open houses to recruit candidates.
- Conducts thorough interviews and qualifies applicants for referral to second interviews as appropriate.
- Cultivates relationships with career services at high schools, trade schools, colleges and universities, one stop career centers and other recruiting sources.
- Documents interviews thoroughly to ensure information is accurately recorded to make best hiring decisions.
- Maintains the Candidate Status Log on an ongoing basis.
- Preps candidate files and submits to Talent Acquisition Supervisor by the Friday preceding the Monday of New Hire Orientation week.
- Researches and suggests best recruiting sources to supervisor. Places advertisements/job postings in recruiting sources approved by the Talent Acquisition Supervisor.
- Sources applicants utilizing job posting boards, internal position interest forms, referrals and other sources.
- Utilizes various social media to actively recruit for vacant positions.
- Conducts reference checks and driving abstract checks.
- Ensures candidate completes the job application, driving record consent form and reference forms.
- Makes candidate contingent offer of employment (sends offer letter and accompanying documentation).
- Attends recruitment meetings to meet with supervisors and discuss recruitment needs.
- Provides relevant recruitment data as requested by the Talent Acquisition Supervisor.
- Effectively engages with staff to further the mission of the agency.
- Maintains utmost confidentiality regarding information pertaining to employees, volunteers, interns, etc.
- Routinely meets with supervisor and participates in meetings and activities.
- Successfully completes and demonstrates proficiency in all areas of required training.
- Positively promotes Enable.
- Cooperates with Enable, Inc. and DHS staff during any inspection or investigation.
- Complies with all agency and DHS policies, procedures and regulations.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.