- Excellent resume builder
- Learn a highly regarded skill in the construction industry
- Learn project management skills which are conceptually applicable across all industries
- Flexible work environment
Encore Group is seeking young professionals to join our team of consultants in the growing field of construction scheduling. The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, is teachable and can learn on the fly, enjoys working both independently and with a collaborative team. Encore Group is looking for individuals who are hungry, humble, and have good communication skills.
We understand that top talent drives our success, therefore we are committed to:
• Selecting and keeping the right people
• Growing people through challenging experiences and coaching
• Rewarding performance excellence
• Developing leadership at all levels
• Fostering learning and teamwork
• Celebrating success
• The team member will assist clients with preparation, development, and finalization of project schedules, prepare delay analyses, and assist clients with dispute resolution issues as necessary.
• Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
• Build baseline schedules from project plans, specifications, and client input
• Monitor and status schedule progress
• Identify and communicate schedule risks
• Create layouts and reports
• Analyze schedule impacts, time extensions, claims, etc. through creation of schedule fragnets
• Teachable, as there is a high degree of learning on the job
• Self-starter, capable of working independently
• Excellent communication skills, both written and interpersonal
• Able to gain trust and connect with others, encourages collaboration, is cooperative
• Energetic, works hard to meet challenges and deadlines while maintaining commitment to quality
• Creative and innovative in planning and troubleshooting
• Highly analytical & intuitive; able to understand the overall picture
• Demonstrated functional and technical knowledge and skills while striving to learn new skills and knowledge quickly.
• Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
• Understanding of construction processes is a plus
• High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Windows OS is a plus