Job Description :
ENSCO has an opportunity available at our Corporate office for a dynamic individual to support the payroll functions. In this role, the selected applicant will have the opportunity to participate in the entire payroll cycle.
This will include, but not be limited to:
- Maintaining taxable reporting spreadsheets
- Reconciling general ledger accounts.
- Creating journal entries for monthly payroll accruals.
- Providing help desk / customer service support
- Computing gross to net reconciliation to assure the accuracy of the payroll system as well as tax calculations.
- Ability to handle, protect and maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail.
- Strong desire, willingness and ability to learn new tasks.
Qualifications Required (Skills) :
- Completing payroll administrative tasks
- One to Three years of post-secondary education
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent attendance record