***THIS IS CURRENTLY A REMOTE-WORK-ONLY INTERNSHIP DUE TO COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS.
We are hiring Interns in both of our offices, Los Angeles & New York.
This is a three-month UNPAID Talent & Literary Management Internship. Academic/school credit is a requirement, so we recommend that you speak with your academic advisor about this before submitting your application to our Internship Program.
During the three-month Internship, Ent Lab Intern:
– Learns the ins and outs of a Talent Management business in Los Angeles/New York (specifically, a Talent and Literary Management business that deals with representation of actors, writers and directors).
– Learns how Talent Managers seek opportunities for actors, writers and directors on movies, TV shows, commercials and print projects.
– Becomes an integral part of Ent Lab office operation and is exposed to all aspects of the Talent Management profession.
– Develops communication skills in correspondence with Ent Lab Team, actors, agents, producers, etc.
– Develops organizational and planning skills by scheduling talent’s auditions, callbacks, avail checks, wardrobe and make-up sessions, ADR sessions and shoots on daily basis.
– Learns and executes majority of the tasks listed below, as well as, many other tasks that Talent Managers do daily:
1. Navigating Breakdown Express casting platform.
2. Navigating Casting Networks casting platform.
3. Navigating Casting Frontier casting platform.
4. Navigating IMDbpro platform.
5. Researching talent profiles/resumes on casting platforms.
6. Making calls, writing emails, scheduling and coordinating auditions, callbacks, holds and shoots between our talent, talent agents, casting directors, producers and directors.
7. Working in a team and assisting talent managers.
8. Making at least one industry contact by meeting and greeting actors, writers, directors, producers, talent agents, casting directors, etc. who visit Entertainment Lab offices and/or by attending a performance show (improv/stand up club, theater play, acting school showcase, etc.) during epidemic-free times.
9. Analyzing and covering TV and film scripts.
10. Many other useful activities and lessons that come up in the everyday work environment.
Intern will never be asked to bring coffee, water or lunch to any of the managers, take out trash or do any other non-work-related tasks.
Please, submit all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org