Who We Are:
Envision Horizons is an Amazon Advertising and strategy firm launched in 2017. We are experts in all things Amazon and bring brands selling on the world’s largest online marketplace to the next level. We specialize in working with multi-million dollar brands within the beauty, wellness, fashion, and parenting categories and are looking for candidates seeking a fast growing startup.
Our Core Values:
- Be Inquisitive – be naturally curious, love working with data, and always dig deeper.
- Be A Boss – think like a business owner and be confident in your knowledge and expertise.
- Get It Done – strive to be self-sufficient, find the answer, and get it done.
- Always Be Improving – constantly seek ways to be better, both in your own career and as a part of our organization
- Be Human – be personable, be honest, follow the golden rule
What You Will Do:
As a UI/UX Engineer, you will work with the EH development team to optimize the UX for our client-facing web application. You will leverage your background in computer science and experience with web design, HTML, and CSS to create intuitive, user friendly software. You will have a high level of independence within a small team and the opportunity to prioritize and direct much of your work.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS (JS is a plus)
- Solid understanding of UX
- A degree in a CS or design-related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience implementing cross-browser compatible sites
This is a full-time position. Candidates must be willing to commit extra hours when necessary for important events or time-sensitive tasks.
Compensation & Benefits:
The compensation for this position, which is commensurate with experience, consists of a base salary plus benefits.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plus commission
- The ability to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup
- Remote work environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Closed all major holidays
- Discounted gym memberships
- Professional development opportunities, training, conferences etc.
This is a Remote (work from home) position.