Technical Application Associate
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs, and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Technical Application Associate provides post implementation application support to customers by guiding callers through problem resolution, managing open tickets, and escalating when appropriate. The Technical Application Associate actively listens to and enables end users with solutions to common problems. In addition, this position is responsible for call documentation and escalation as necessary.
What You’ll Do:
- Addressing and documenting customer questions, problems, and errors. These are communicated via the customer by calls, emails, or they can enter a ticket thru our web-based customer portal.
- Reviewing and troubleshooting automated alerts received from the various customer servers. The fix may involve configuration changes on the server, communicating operator error with the customer, or assessing potential software design flaws or bugs with development.
- Be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical issues and creating knowledge-based articles. They need to be detail-oriented, organized, and be able to manage time effectively in our challenging environment.
- Work closely with other current personnel to continue our high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop a strong functional knowledge of our applications and gain detailed understanding of the inner workings of the WMS application through training, testing, and working with other support staff and software developers.
- Undertake occasional travel to customer sites for the implementation of a new system.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Have extensive hands-on Systems Administration experience, exceptional communication skills (written and oral), experience working in the IT or Software industry, effective team leadership skills, excellent prioritization skills, and attention to detail with a strong drive for success.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience with web applications
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in a software support environment