Epion Health Summer Internship
Epion Health is transforming the doctor’s appointment into a personalized digital experience where patients can share information with their doctor and take ownership of their own health management. Our venture-backed solution spans the appointment life cycle- from the waiting room, to the exam room, to checkout- using technology that is deployed on tablets and personal devices. We have a very diverse user base that presents some exciting challenges. Our fast paced start-up is looking for a few Summer Interns in Operations, Sales/Marketing, Client Services, Finance, Data Analysis and Product Teams
Some Key Responsibilities May Be:
- Support the Head of the Department
- Work closely with other departments and teams
- Help drive continuous improvement of process and procedures
- Analyze data and document your findings.
- Streamline Company shared drive
- Present your project findings and recommendations
- Follow testing procedures
- Flexible, self-motivated, resourceful, reliable, trustworthy and productive
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Proficiency Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Able to work with multiple teams on separate projects/initiatives
- Must be highly organized and able to think independently
Interns will be attending weekly lunch and learn and other group activities.