Seabrook in Tinton Falls, NJ is seeking an On-Call Coordinator for our busy Home Support Department to provide after-hours scheduling and staffing for all private duty home care services. This is a work from home position but does require periodical on-site visits to our campus in Tinton Falls, NJ.
How you will make an impact:
- Answering after hours phone in a timely and courteous manner.
- Handling all inquiries /referrals promptly to determine the urgency of follow up needed.
- Overseeing all after hours resident schedules for private duty services to ensure they match the indicated plan of care.
- Triaging resident, families, referral source and employee questions and issues as appropriate.
- Maximizing schedules and reducing the amount of open shifts while minimizing over time and scheduling inefficiencies.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission.
What you will need:
- Experience in home care, healthcare or an environment serving the senior population.
- Scheduling services experience preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent required. Associate degree preferred.
- Strong customer service focus Critical thinking skills including the ability to problem solve.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.