Cedar Crest Village in Pompton Plains, NJ is looking for a team & service-oriented dining associate to provide exceptional service to our wonderful residents and guests. In this role, you are responsible for the overall efficiency of the dining room and pantry while providing service that aligns with the Erickson Living Mission, Vision and Values.
How you will make an Impact:
- Greet and welcome residents when they arrive at the restaurant.
- Ensures the flow of the restaurant by working with the seaters, enabling the servers and back of the house to work efficiently and effectively.
- Assist with preparation, stocking, serving and post meal clean up.
- Ensure adequate nutritional intake for all residents
- Answer telephones professionally and follow up with requests.
- Maintains front of the house and kitchen sanitation.
- Assists in the training of the wait staff.
What we offer:
- Quality of life – most of our restaurants employees are out before 9pm!
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision and 401K with a match after 1 year.
- On-site medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- State of the art kitchens, top of the line equipment.
- Discounted meals in our restaurants.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission.
What you will need:
- Six months experience in food service environment preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate in the English Language.
- Ability to safely lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Flexible with schedule, available to work some weekends and holidays.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.