Do you want to help people live better lives? So do we. In fact, it’s our company vision. We spend our days talking to seniors about how they can make the most of their retirement. We learn about their hopes, fears, passions and dreams, and help them secure a lifestyle that supports their very best life.
If you like building relationships and making a difference, then you might like working with us. We’re Erickson Living, the national leader in retirement living, currently serving more than 24,000 seniors in 11 states. We’re looking for a summer intern that has a great personality and a heart for serving to help the sales team at our newest community, Avery Point. This is a great introduction to a respected leader in a growing industry!
How you will make an impact:
- Assist with special projects and assigned.
- Complies data and prepares reports.
- Provides support services to assigned manager and department.
- Complete all assigned structured learning, including on-the-job follow up.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we offer:
- Valuable sales experience in a values-based environment
- A “career for life” approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset, our employees.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission.
What you will need:
- High School graduate, or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of one year of college is required.
- Good organizational capabilities.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint strongly preferred.
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.