Erno Laszlo is looking for a qualified Coordinator to join our Performance Marketing team. She/He will own the day-to-day execution of emails sends via Klaviyo, organize, and maintain a monthly marketing calendar. This role will also analyze and report on performance, create and implement strategies (segmentation, triggers, flows, A/B tests) to improve KPIs. This role will also work cross-functionality to align marketing initiatives with Social, Ambassador program, E-commerce, and Creative Studio. She/He should be comfortable with implementing traffic tactics, personalization, leveraging testing strategies, insights from within and outside the company, data, and competitive research while maintaining Erno Laszlo’s tone, voice, and integrity.
This role will report to the Director of Performance Marketing
- Owning the scheduling, building, and deployment of all marketing initiatives including weekly deployments and automatic flows.
- Submission & project management of creative briefs for all email marketing campaigns.
- Assist with list management of all customer data within the database to include opt-out management, new subscriber uploads, and hard bounce management.
- Perform quality assurance checks for mobile and desktop experiences for all email deployments.
- Organize all monthly content from the in-house creative and social team for cohesive and on-brand marketing stories.
- Own and maintain monthly and quarterly content calendars to be distributed between internal and external teams.
- Support Director in developing marketing plans to grow the database.
- Assist with monthly reports detailing all key email marketing metrics including, open rates, click rates, conversion, opt-out, and segmentation analysis.
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Familiarity with content management systems and customer relationship management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Interest in Beauty and Fashion
- Photoshop experience is a plus
- Ensures accountability
- Communication Effectively
- Nimble learning