We’re seeking a talented candidate interested in social media, content creation, and digital marketing. You are a detail oriented individual with an eye for detail, who understands how to quickly develop ideas and measure results. You have strong English and copy-writing skills, some basic design skills and a good understanding of the social media landscape. Experience in Canva and/or Photoshop is a plus. The Social Media Intern role will assist and driving our community engagement and amplifying our brand love. This role will be reporting to the Social Media Manager.
- Currently enrolled in college or a recent graduate with a bachelor’s degree in digital communications or related field such as advertising, journalism or graphic design
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Experience with social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
- Knowledge of social media analytics software, such as Facebook Insights to track audience engagement and campaign performance
- Ability to interpret analytics and social media metrics, communicate results
- A passion for social media, beauty/skincare products and services and a positive, upbeat attitude.
- A specific point of view on what we have built with Erno Laszlo and how you would help drive the social media and community growth.
- Available to work at least 15-25 hours per week or more
- Working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Word proficiency
- Familiarity with InDesign and Photoshop a +, as well as social media editing apps such as Canva.
- Manage social media calendar and content distribution for 5 social channels (Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn) on a daily/weekly basis
- Monitor social media channels and assist with community management by responding to DM’s, comments on social posts, engaging with user generated content and tagged posts, and liaising with retail and customer service as required on both paid and organic social media.
- Collaborate with and brief internal design team to assist in creating relevant assets for organic & boosted social media, partnerships, events, and photoshoots.
- Source inspiration and assets for social media accounts through beauty/wellness/luxury landscape and earned user generated content.
- Manage a diverse library of support content of various types including, but not limited to; lifestyle imagery, editorial imagery, product photography, influencer imagery, UGC and media driven and created content.
- Identify brand-right influencers and content creators to champion the Erno Laszlo brand.
- Coordinate organic influencer product seeding to brand advocates.
- Manage influencer mentions catalogue and database.
- Monitor and identify trends in social media and within competitor/industry, and present opportunities for growth and optimization.
- Report actionable insights and KPIs on a weekly basis. Create a monthly dashboard to follow, learn from and evolve.