We are currently seeking a Data Management Intern to assist the Data Management Department in ensuring high quality data is obtained, processed and reported to Sponsors and defines the methods and tools ERT uses to provide these services.
ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that our customers can move ahead with confidence. With more than 45 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what’s next, so it can adapt without compromising standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Confirm all items on the Task List have been completed each day
- Enter PRFs into the system
- Update Task List based on PM request
- QC study files to ensure all documents are posted
- QC files for audit prep and metric tabulation
- Assist with establishing/maintaining status and task metric
- Distribute Task List for next two months and listing of next two weeks complete and final data transfers to external departments
- Reconciliation assistance if needed
- Activation and Inactivation of Screen Failures
- Data Lock subjects, sites, visits, etc
- Attend Data Management Meetings and record and distribute meeting minutes
- Monitor studies for 20 ECGs for Sample Data PRF submission
- Assist in the drafting of study level documentation, such as Data Management Plans and Data Transfer Specifications
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reporting by providing metrics as required
- Contribute to continuous process improvement including workflow efficiencies and associated workflow documentation
- Other duties as assigned
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. ERT reserves the right to amend or change this job description to meet the needs of ERT. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
Qualificiations and Skills Needed
- Data Management or related experience preferably in a clinical research position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous SAS or SQL exposure or experience a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.