At Eurofins people are the most important element in our chemistry, and now more than ever. As the world is an uphill battle fighting this devastating pandemic, the need for insurmountable testing grows and so does our need for talented employees.
Interested in contributing to improving and saving lives? Work for one of the largest global testing laboratories at the forefront of one of our state-of-the-art laboratories, each day testing for life and making the world a safer and healthier place.
We are seeking immediate talent in support of our Biochemical Testing teams to help make our world a safer place. We are seeking any and all recent graduates from undergraduate levels to Post Doctorial with a life science degree in chemistry, biology, biochemistry or related sciences. Additional training will be provided.
Location: All opportunities are located in beautiful Lancaster, PA. Relocation will be considered at all levels! Come join our cause to save and improve lives!
- Perform physical, chemical, and instrumental analysis of active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Performing stability and release testing in support of large molecule biopharmaceutical products
- Run the instrumentation independently including, but not limited to, HPLC, SCE, CE, iCE, UV, MFI, Appearance, Karl Fischer (Coulometric and Volumetric), UV/Spec, IC, IR, ICP, AA, TGP, DSC, PDA, auto-titrators, TLC, and dissolution apparatus
- Preparing samples for analysis and running some instrumentation with minimum supervision
- Set up and validate new analytical or related processes used by the department
- Carry out feasibility studies and method transfers
- Troubleshoot method and instrumentation problems
- Prepare standards and samples for analysis
- Execute method transfer protocols
- Document work as required for GMP compliance
- Perform monthly maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience
- Previous experience within industry not necessary
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, Pa are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.