EAG Laboratories has a great opportunity for a client focused Chemist or Materials Scientist to provide sales support to our operations team. Associate Technical Sales Specialist’s primary responsibility is to support lead management, database entry, initial customer request fielding and order fulfillment/transactional quoting.
Support Sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations (CRM) with clients/customers. Focus of work may include pre-sale and/or post-sales. Develop broad range of technical knowledge in analytical methods.
All accepted applicants must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR: U.S. Person is a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e., “Green Card Holder”), Political Asylee, or Refugee due to use of information in this role is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Associates Degree in a technical field; Preferred B.S. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or equivalent in education and experience.
- Prior experience (academic or industrial) in chemistry, materials science
- Preferred experience with surface analysis or elemental analysis (SIMS, XPS, etc.)
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Must be a proficient communicator and listener.
- Strong analysis and judgment skills
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Computer literate, high level of accuracy and detail oriented.
- Must be able to handle multiple functions at the same time and maintain good organizational skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.