Join the Everest 2022 Summer Internship Program! This is an exciting opportunity to receive exposure to the world of Property & Casualty Reinsurance and Insurance through dynamic training, firsthand business experience, and networking with the industry’s leading experts and experienced professionals. Throughout the Program, you can expect to build upon the academic foundations you have established at school and apply your learning to real world scenarios. The Program will run for approximately 10 weeks beginning June 2022.
Everest is a leading global reinsurance and insurance organization with extensive product and distribution capabilities, a strong balance sheet and an innovative culture. Throughout our history, Everest has maintained its discipline and focus on creating long term value through underwriting excellence and strong risk and capital management.
Our Strength – Our People
At Everest, we believe that our future is determined by the actions we take today. Actions that go beyond business strategy and encompass the values important to our employees and the communities in which we operate. Everest’s value commitments include: providing an inclusive work environment that offers employees the opportunity to further their development, supporting our communities through the donation of time and financial resources, maintaining our integrity across all aspects of the group, and being an industry innovator to solve global complex risks.
Your Impact & Opportunity
As an HR Intern you will partner and collaborate with other HR Professionals across the globe, while engaging in Intern specific programming, key projects, and networking events!
You will directly contribute by supporting Talent Acquisition – Recruitment, Diversity and Inclusion and HR Operations efforts. Opportunities include, but not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining SOPs – Standard Operating Procedure documents
- Conducting research, analyzing data and presenting your recommendations on HR related business matters
- Support new hire on-boarding efforts
- Event planning/coordination
What You Bring: Experience & Qualifications
- You are a sophomore or junior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Operational Management, Psychology, or related field
- Excellent communication, analytical, critical thinking, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office software, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Leadership or involvement in extracurricular activities, campus clubs/organizations, your community, etc.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment