Account Representative – Export
(Based in Jersey City, NJ)
Qualifications – candidates applying for positions with Evergreen must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field, and must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship. While no experience is required, knowledge of or an interest in international business/logistics/supply-chain is a plus.
Position Description – the position is located at Evergreen’s corporate headquarters office in Jersey City, New Jersey. Job responsibilities may include:
– Solicit support from new and existing customers
– Build market share and revenue support in assigned territory
– Act as a liaison between customers and the company
– Provide customer feedback and report market conditions
– Manage accounts by visiting customers on sales calls
– Negotiate and sign confidential service contracts
Compensation/Benefits – the salary level is competitive. Employees will become eligible for an excellent benefits package (including comprehensive medical/dental/vision care/life insurance coverage without premium costs, paid vacation/holiday/sick leave/personal time, 401(k) plan with generous company match, money purchase pension plan with generous company contribution, etc.) during their employment. Sales representatives also have the use of a company vehicle, smartphone, notebook computer, and expense account.
Work Hours – Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.