We’re looking for self motivated individuals to join our team of automation professionals. When you join the Evo Automation team, you will experience a shared dedication to a greater goal, and an opportunity to be part of a future-focused team of innovative leaders. As a full-time entry-level representative, you’ll be trained in all of our products and to be able to deliver interactive presentations. You will be taught greater communication skills, negotiation tactics, and strategic planning. This position is also the perfect entrance into all other aspects of our business as we are growing.
Primary job responsibilities include:
● Prospecting and filling funnels
● Closing business
● Managing to work with an iPad to track area management and clients
● Promoting automation products and services to prospective and existing clients
● Working with a team to hit mutual goals
● Network and expand customer base
● Participation in ongoing training on a daily basis
● Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
● Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
● Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
● Open-minded, with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry through a variety of
● Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
● Desire to mentor other colleagues after refining your skill set
● Ability to work Mon-Fri: 12pm to 8:30pm & Saturdays-10am to 6pm
● Can move to out of state for 4-6 months to Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Compensation and Benefits:
● Continual performance-based earning opportunities with the potential to earn additional bonuses annually
● Monthly opportunities for performance-based non-monetary rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards and tickets to concerts and sporting events
● A dynamic social program filled with can’t-miss events, parties, and activities, including an annual bonus in the form of a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other
● Because reps are paid a base + commissions, each intern’s income will vary on their individual performance.
*Employees of Evo Automation must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
*We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
*Evo Automation is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws.