Evoke KYNE is an award-winning communications agency that harnesses insight, experience and creativity to advance health and wellbeing around the world. We were founded on the belief that communication is a powerful health intervention. Our team is passionate and committed, with deep experience working across sectors to make real differences in health. We love what we do, we live what we do, and we truly believe in what we do.
We are currently seeking Finance Coordinator (“FC”) to join our growing team. As an integral part of the accounting team, the Finance Coordinator is responsible for management of the project accounting system including project costing, project information, project analysis and client billings. The FC works closely with all internal departments to ensure accuracy of project management controls and systems.
Project Number Log
- Opening of client jobs based on client approval
- Monitor projects taken live, and obtain copies of all proposals
- Obtain budgets from client service to enter into Maconomy
- Prepare accruals as needed for client service review.
Monthly Client Analysis & Invoicing
- Prepare recaps for client service review
- Review meetings on a monthly basis with client services to authorize time transfers and issuing invoices
- Review actual expenses incurred versus budget and notify client services of projects that have gone over budget and if time transfers need to be made.
- Follow up with client service to ensure purchase orders have been opened for all vendor expenses
- Prepare invoices and deliver to client services, or email directly if requested
- Follow up on past-due invoices
- Contact client’s A/P department
- Determine if invoice has been received and approved
- Notify client services of “missing” invoices
- Responsible for overseeing of the A/P inbox. Coding and submitting vendor invoices for processing.
- Help with vendor setup in the system as needed
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a project accounting position
- BS/BA degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced knowledgeable with the following software programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, and computerized accounting systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient financial and managerial skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Flexible and a good team player
Evoke KYNE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or qualified job applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, religion, creed, color, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.