Evotec-Princeton is seeking a motivated and creative intern who desires a significant opportunity to improve worldwide access to biotherapeutics. We are looking for someone to join a fast-paced, collaborative, and multidisciplinary team to improve recombinant protein expression in cell models. This internship would entail the generation of transgene-expressing stable cell-lines for use in downstream processes of drug discovery and drug screens. The intern will also aid in the optimization of SOPs, facilitating the growth of the department. The successful candidate will have an understanding of molecular and cellular biology as well as scientific enthusiasm and ability to quickly learn complicated procedures. Previous lab experience is a plus. The ideal candidate has strong written and verbal communications skills, works well independently and in teams, and constantly looks for ways to improve.
- Work with a mentor on a specific projects
- Contribute as a team member to shared responsibilities, including general laboratory upkeep
- End of internship presentation to the scientific staff
- Working towards a BS or MS in Molecular and Cellular Biology or related field
- Able to grasp new concepts and procedures quickly and efficiently
- Experience with Microsoft Office apps (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Previous laboratory experience
Evotec is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, age, disability, genetic information, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.