Munich Airport US Holding LLC is a 100% subsidiary of Munich Airport International (MAI) and bundles all business activities in North America and Canada as parent company. Currently the US Holding has two subsidiaries of its own: EWR Terminal One LLC, the new operator of Terminal A and the New Terminal A at Newark Liberty International Airport, and Reach Airports LLC, a joint venture between MAI and The Carlyle Group‘s airport investment platform CAG Holdings. We are looking for an ambitious and creative
Human Resource Intern
The successful candidate will have completed course work in talent acquisition, benefits management, labor laws, and other relevant areas. You will assist in the recruitment, hiring, onboarding, and benefits management for Munich Airport US Holding LLC and its subsidiaries. Hours are flexible to accommodate your class schedule.
Your Future Responsibilities
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from ATS, and other job boards
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (remaining PTO, hiring schedules, etc)
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates
- Assist in gathering market salary information
- Review and distribute company policies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
Your Education & Training
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year college or university pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management with an expected graduation between December 2021 – July 2022.Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Familiarity with ATS (Applicant Tracking System) preferred
- Working knowledge of U.S. labor laws
Your Skills & Experience
- Extremely proficient PowerPoint Skills
- Extremely proficient Excel Skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Stellar organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Has a positive and energetic attitude with a hands-on mentality
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment
Good reasons to join the airport family
- Be part of the team who embraces diversity, fosters collaboration, practices mentorship, and believes in a positive, healthy work climate.
- Help Munich Airport, Europe’s only 5-star Airport, to build on its reputation in the US.
- International working environment.
Munich Airport International US Holding and it’s subdivisions EWR Terminal One LLC and Reach Airports are equal opportunity employers.