Since F. Schumacher & Co. was founded in 1889, our family-owned design house has been synonymous with style, taste, and innovation—and always ahead of the pack. We are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark.
We champion individual style and the collective practice of transformational interior design. We create it. We supply it. We support it. We celebrate it. We also partner with the most brilliant trendsetters in design and fashion to advance it. And we want to bring it to as many people and into as many homes as possible.
Our Hospitality Team is looking to add a dynamic Operations coordinator to the team. This multi-functional role requires the ability to work quickly and wear many hats while meeting deadlines and goals. This position will report to the Director of Hospitality. You will coordinate with our Sales and Project Management team and various departments in supporting the department’s success. We are looking for someone with a genuine interest in finance and operations, design and hospitality. The right candidate will thrive in our fun, and fast-paced environment.
- Support the Hospitality Team with daily operations and finance processes
- Partner with Design Consultants and Project Managers on sales orders and resolve sales order issues, such as tax validations, outstanding balances and delivery issues such as tracking
- Ensure that Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable are within given tolerances and ensure all customers remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines and Monitor and resolve the status of accounts and balances and identify and correct inconsistencies
- Gather and analyze data related to sales and product categories
- Complete close out letters for all Hospitality projects
- Manage claims and returns and track monthly progress
- Respond to and manage all inquiries in a timely and professional manner ensuring accuracy of information
- Develop and maintain process documents, flagging operational inefficiencies to Director of Hospitality
- Demonstrate passion for excellence in providing the best customer experience
- Interface with the finance and tech departments