We believe that anyone, anywhere can make a positive impact by developing products to bring the world closer together. Facebook University (FBU) is a paid training program designed to provide technical skill development & professional work experience to students who are historically under-represented in computer science.
The internship takes place from May to August and includes a few weeks of computer science training followed by hands-on project work.Throughout the duration of the program you’ll be paired with a Facebook Engineer who will serve as your mentor and help guide you along the way.Facebook University – Engineering – Summer 2022 Responsibilities
- Participate in a technical skill development training course
- Work on a project with product team and receive coaching from an intern manager
- Current first year (Class of 2025) or second year (Class of 2024) college student studying at a four-year university (or equivalent program for special cases) in the U.S., Canada or Mexico.
- Must be at least 18 years old by May 1, 2022
- Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Available to work in the United States for the duration of the program
- Demonstrated interest in science and technology
- First-year students must have completed one college level CS course by the end of their first year in college (AP/IB CS course in High School is acceptable). Second-year students must have completed two college level CS courses