FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities. We are proud to state that our employees are chosen for their skills and unique abilities relating to client care. Consider being a part of the BEST and BRIGHTEST team!
Assists the program manager with providing crisis intervention, emergency screening and triage, screens and interviews potential clients and program assignment on an on-call bases. Works in collaboration with Police to provide support, information, assessment and referral to families in the community.
- Prior experience in crisis intervention and emergency triage required.
- Experience in Case Management required.
- Experience working with Law Enforcement strongly preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills required.
- Ability to educate client regarding Family Service programs and policies.
- Ability to use all MS Office programs, mainframe computer systems and Internet.
- Ability to work independently and as a interdependent team member.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Police, DCYF, community resources.
Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities. Join our team today!
Family Service of Rhode Island provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.