This is a Relief position.
FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities. We are proud to state that our employees are chosen for their skills and unique abilities relating to client care. Consider being a part of the BEST and BRIGHTEST team.
Works on a Relief basis in public school system providing support and Restorative Practices intervention with designated students and their families who have been identified in having challenging behavior/emotional needs. Oversees and implements Restorative Practices and behavioral programming for collaborative (FSRI/LEA) therapeutic and mainstream school environment. Is supervised and supported by the Restorative Specialist Coach but works under the school-specific direction of the school administrator (i.e. Principle or designee).
- Bachelor’s degree in a human services field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Experience working with ED/BD children highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish, both verbal and written required.
- Good computer skills preferred.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of automobile insurance required.
Physical Requirements: This position requires various Central Falls School District sites and community visits, employees in this position must have the ability to:
- Travel throughout the Central Falls School District school sites, community locations and office site, which could include using walkways, stairs and/or elevators.
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs.
- Ability to communicate by voice, use sight and hearing.
- Ability to participate in physical crisis intervention (CPI) with students as needed.
Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities.
Join our team today!
Family Service of Rhode Island provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.