FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities. We are proud to state that our employees are chosen for their skills and unique abilities relating to client care. Consider being a part of the BEST and BRIGHTEST team!
Essential Functions: Responsible for providing in-person crisis intervention services for victims of crime as a resource for the Providence Police Department. Provides trauma- informed crisis counseling, psychoeducation, information, and referral to ensure victims of crime are aware of their rights and receive appropriate services to mitigate the impact of trauma.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human services or related field.
- Excellent crisis management and intervention skills needed.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possession of valid drivers’ license, reliable transportation and proof of current automobile insurance is required.
- Knowledge of the impact of violence on young children,
- Experience with trauma assessment, triage and community resources.
- Must have excellent collaborative skills and preferably experience working with law enforcement.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities. Join our team today!
Family Service of Rhode Island provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.