FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities. We are proud to state that our employees are chosen for their skills and unique abilities relating to client care. Consider being a part of the BEST and BRIGHTEST team!
Responsible for providing assessments, advocacy, and accompaniment for victims of crime and their families appearing before the Rhode Island Parole Board to provide victim impact statements. Conducts community outreach and education to expand awareness of service and increase access for victims of crime.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Experience working with victims of crime, with knowledge of laws, services, and resources preferred.
- Excellent organizational and writing skills required.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of automobile insurance required.
Physical Requirements: This position may require community visits. Employees in this position must have the ability to:
- Travel to and from community locations and office sites, which could include using walkways, stairs and/or elevators.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities.
Join our team today!
Family Service of Rhode Island provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.