Fazzio Law Offices is looking for two Digital Marketing Interns to join our team located in Hoboken, NJ. This is a great opportunity for students who want to join our growing company and gain hands-on social media marketing and advertising experience for a cutting-edge professional organization.
Your role will be to support our Marketing Lead, Caitlin Gibbons, who will be your personal mentor and will guide the hands-on experience with the process for capturing photos/videos, creating content, copywriting, marketing the content across social media, understanding and learning paid media, utilizing marketing tools, and will include you in brainstorming sessions. This position is part-time, working approximately 15-20 hours per week. Remote work will be allowed for a portion of the time, provided ability to work independently is demonstrated.
What you will accomplish:
- Update the Firm’s Social Media Profile online across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other platforms.
- Create postings on Social Media for the Firm
- Prepare landing pages tied to different lead generation sources and track the results.
- Flexible for the right candidate. Interest, experience & study in digital marketing preferred.
- You have a passion for social media marketing with goals of pursuing a career in this field
- You’re smart, dedicated, creative, a self-starter and motivated by success and results
- You’re good with a camera and clever with your words
- You enjoy taking ownership and take initiative with tasks thrown your way and thrive on challenges
Please Note: There is potential for this role to convert into a long-term hire for the right candidate.
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Minimum of 15 hours and up to 20 hours per week
- Hybrid; the intern will be working in the office and remote