As an FDM Campus Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to travel to top university and college campuses, locating and recruiting elite technology and business talent to join FDM’s renowned Careers Program.
You will help kick-start the careers of several talented individuals by attending career fairs, planning events and activities, giving presentations and interviewing candidates, all while growing your own professional network.
Our vibrant and diverse workforce of talented professionals is what makes FDM such a dynamic and exciting place to work. As part of FDM’s internal team, you will have access to various networks to support your professional career growth such as virtual upskilling workshops, informative panel events, access to mentors from across the globe and more.
What We Offer You:
- Comprehensive benefits including; Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K & Company Match, and PTO
- Ongoing training and development through FDM mentors and virtual learning
- Travel to FDM and Campus locations across the US as needed (25%) (COVID Permitting)
- Opportunity to help others launch their careers in technology
The ideal FDMer is/has:
- 0-3 year’s professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
- Extremely organized, task oriented, self-motivated, resilient and focused
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Ability to work in our New York City Office
- Previous experience within a University Career Office or other University Department preferred but not required
FDM offers many opportunities to progress internally once you have demonstrated your willingness to work hard, achieve results and build strong relationships.
Culture and Diversity
At FDM, our culture is unique. From charity partnerships to networking events, we are proud to provide a range of opportunities for you to get involved, broaden your networks and help you build relationships. In 2018 we were awarded Diversity Employer of the Year and we continue to prove that we’re inclusive by nature through our initiatives including Women in Tech and Veterans Program.