Under the direction of the Community Engagement Manager, the Per Diem Recruiter will develop and implement marketing, communication and recruitment plans that reflect TFI research needs with an ultimate goal of community education, participant recruitment, interdepartmental collaboration and research promotion.
1. Implements recruitment and outreach efforts for the Institute that lead to study participation
- Participate in outreach activities as assigned by Community Engagement Manager (likely venues include online, health centers, health fairs, college fairs, nightlife venues and programs etc).
- Identify and establish media contacts, community collaborators and recruitment sources
- Develop and implement digital and print marketing and social media recruitment strategies that reflect TFI research needs (social networking sites, mobile applications, search engines, etc.)
- Brainstorm new avenues of recruitment and outreach for COVID-19 Study for both online and physical communities
- Implements recruitment and outreach efforts for the Institute that lead to study participation
- Identify and conduct outreach and education in community spaces (organizations, social events, students groups, recreational venues, etc.) where recruitment, research and services can effectively be promoted.
- Assist with coordination of in person, online and social media engagement and community education
- Support all TFI recruitment initiatives
2. Utilizes written and verbal communication skills
- Complete weekly recruitment reports
- Informs PI, study team and sponsor of recruitment targets and milestones
3. Meets Agency Participatory Expectations
- Adheres to all agency and departmental policies and procedures
- Participates in quality assessment and improvement activities as requested
- Adheres to the highest principles of patient and client confidentiality
- Adheres to established safety policies, procedures and precautions; identifies potential or actual unsafe situations in the environment and takes measures to rectify the situation.
- Attends all required meetings, in-services and professional trainings.
- Maintains professional competence necessary to perform job responsibilities; maintains and provides agency with records of continuing education activities.
- Serves on agency committees and in professional organizations when requested
4. Perform related duties as required
We offer competitive salaries, and for those who qualify, an excellent benefits package; including comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans, and a retirement plan with employer match. We also provide 11 paid holidays, paid vacation, and more.
LGBTQIA+ identified persons, people of color, and others from historically underrepresented communities are encouraged to apply.
- Previous outreach experience highly desired
- Previous work with Facebook/IG and other social media platforms strongly preferred
- Demonstrated cultural competency in and experience with communities of color, LGBTQ communities and other marginalized populations
- Excellent written and verbal skills and ability to meet deadlines within a team environment also required.
- Highly creative abilities in problem solving contexts
- Strong oral communication skills including conducting presentations in a variety of contexts with a variety of audiences required
- Must be available to work some nights and weekends
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals required
Ability to meet the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Sit at a computer station for extended periods of time
- Ability to keyboard for extended periods of time